This sugar cookie icing is my absolute favorite. It dries hard and shiny. I always end up adding a little bit more of this or that to get it to the right consistency. You want the icing to be pourable but not too runny. Squeeze tubes, which can be easily found and are inexpensive, make the icing so easy to apply. I highly recommend picking some up!
Valentine cookie pops are a fun treat for kids and grownups alike!
These are very easy to make….
1. find your favorite sugar cookie recipe. I used a packaged mix.
2. Roll out chilled cookie dough. Works best if you make the cookies thick enough to put the stick in the center.
3. Use your favorite cookie cutter
4. Gently push the lollipop stick evenly in through the center. You want to push it in far enough so the cookie is secure.
5. Place cookies on parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake according to directions.
6. Let cool, decorate, enjoy!